About Me

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Smooth Raspberry Pudding Salad

This salad has been served at many weddings in our church.  It's really easy and very, very delicious!  I love how smooth and creamy it is.  I have seen quite a few variations of the same recipe, I'm sure they are all fine, however, this is my favorite.  This recipe can be used with any fruit flavor, just use the corresponding fruits/jello flavorings, for example, strawberry Jello and frozen strawberries, etc.  My kids don't like big "chunks" of fruit, so I use my hand mixer for the mixing part, the fruit is blended smoother.


Smooth Raspberry Pudding Salad
3 oz. box raspberry Jello
3 oz. box cook and serve vanilla pudding
3 oz. box cook and serve tapioca pudding
6 oz. frozen unsweetened raspberries
4 oz. Cool Whip Topping, softened
3 c. water

In medium size saucepan, bring water to boil, remove from heat, add all 3 boxes of dry mixes, stir until dissolved.  Mix in frozen berries.  Refrigerate until cooled; about 1 hour.  Stir in softened Cool Whip.  Continue chilling until set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me your comments!