About Me

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Garlic Bread Sticks (Bread Machine)

This recipe is a very basic bread recipe that I tweaked a bit.  I make these very, very often.  As I have mentioned, bread is a must with every dinner.  If the plan is for soup, these bread sticks will be part of it.  I think sometimes a couple of my kids have a little bit of soup with their bread sticks....  It's typical for someone to ask "how many can we have?"  I tend to take the easy (lazy) way to do things if possible, as in this case.  I don't bother shaping, I just flatten dough into a jellyroll pan, spread with butter and cut into strips with my pizza cutter.


Garlic Bread Sticks

3-1/4 c. bread flour
1 tsp. salt
2 T. butter
3 T. sugar
1 T. garlic salt
11 oz. water
1-1/2 tsp. yeast
extra butter

Add all ingredients to bread machine.  Set to dough cycle.  Shape into whatever size bread sticks you choose, or flatten into jelly roll size pan and cut into strips with pizza cutter.  Liberally coat top with softened butter.  Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes, or until golden.
WW PointsPlus™ = 52 pts. whole recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me your comments!