About Me

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Jean's Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

Why don't I make muffins more often?  Whenever I make them, I ask myself that...  Such a delicious snack to have on hand, they freeze wonderfully!  My sister-in-law submitted this recipe to our family cookbook, they are sooo good, super moist!  I think you probably can't go wrong with chocolate, ever!  Chocolate and bananas?  Yummm!


Jean's Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
5 lg. ripe bananas, mashed
1 egg
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 c. sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 c. butter or margarine, softened
1 c. mini chocolate chips
1-1/2 c. flour

Preheat oven to 375°.  Mix all ingredients, except flour and chocolate chips.  Gradually add flour, stiring lightly.  Fold in the chocolate chips.  Pour 1/3 full into muffin tins and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.  Make about 2 dozen muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me your comments!