About Me

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookies (pudding)

I use a number of different chocolate chip cookie recipes, I think each of my kids has their favorite.  My third daughter tends to choose to make these.  I believe my sister Karen likes to take credit for finding this recipe :)  The ingredient that makes these cookies stand out is pudding, I'm sure that's what gives them their softer texture.  Really, you could say this is the perfect chocolate chip cookie, soft on the inside, crisp on the outside.  The addition of the word "pudding" to the title is just to help me know what "chocolate chip cookie recipe" this is, might help you also.


Chocolate Chip Cookies (pudding)

2/3 c. margarine
2/3 c. butter-shortening
3/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
1 (3.5-oz.) box instant vanilla pudding
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
3 c. flour
1 (12-oz.) bag chocolate chips

Beat margarine and shortening until fluffy.  Add both sugars, beating until well blended.  Beat in eggs and vanilla.  Slowly add while mixing; pudding, soda, salt, flour (in that order).  Mix well. Stir in chips.  Drop by tablespoonful onto cookie sheet.  Bake 350° for 10- 2 minutes.
WW PointsPlus™ = 197 pts. per recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me your comments!