About Me

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pulled Pork With Roasted Garlic and Onion

I threw this in my crock-pot this morning before leaving for school.  When I know I will be gone for most of the day, I really like these quick and easy slow-cooker recipes.  Makes for a stress free supper.  This is not fussy, it calls for 2 pounds of pork, I use whatever I have.  Often it's a mix of pork and beef.  I have never actually served it over noodles, only mashed potatoes.  I have enough leftovers to top noodles tomorrow night, I will let you know how it is.  You will love the mix of garlic and onion soups.

April 4 - Sorry, we put the leftovers in buns instead of on noodles, maybe next time...


Pulled Pork With Roasted Garlic and Onion

2 lbs. pork
1 can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup with Roasted Garlic (condensed)
1/2 can water
1 env. dry onion soup mix

Mix in crock-pot; soup, water and soup mix.  Add pork, turn once.  Cook on medium/low 6-8 hours.  Remove pork, shred with fork, return to crock-pot and mix with juices, serve over mashed potatoes or noodles.
WW PointsPlus™ = 48 pts. (meat mixture only)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me your comments!